Monday, June 13, 2011

And he's off!!!

Day one of summer physics mania: check.

My professor is from Lebanon, the lab TA makes random references to Jurassic Park, and I'm pretty well the oldest in the class. AKA Physics 1 is going to be an excellent four weeks. 14 more class days. One chapter per day. I think "warp speed" is the technical term.

It's gorgeous outside, but alas it is time to hit the books. If you have any good music recommendations to improve physics understanding, please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I'd suggest the Pride & Prejudice soundtrack, but I'm not sure if that is too girly for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you must be incredibly busy, but I must say it: POST POST POST!

    I also know I am not the only one interested in how things are going for you. Keep up the hard work! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and here are a few songs from my MCAT study playlist: For Miles by Thrice, Lift Me Up by the O.C. Supertones, Mile Marker by The Appleseed Case, Tme is Running Out by Muse, and Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. My brother-in-law suggested getting an MCAT study theme song that motivates you when you're at your lowest, which is a good idea. Mine was probably on the harder side of your tastes - Breathing In A New Mentality by Underoath. Though you have to look them up to understand them ( http://www.metrolyrics.com/breathing-in-a-new-mentality-lyrics-underoath.html ) they're very good. Plus, it helped me stay awake when that's what I needed most!

    ReplyDelete