Saturday, June 4, 2011

You've gotta start somewhere

By no means is it an original idea to document the activities and thoughts of one's journey to the medical field, but I can honestly admit that I've stolen the inspiration for this blog from my good friend Justin Reith. His prolific words can be found in his blog here.

For my smattering of electronic words I'll be calling a "blog," the hope is to fully entertain and inform my audience of family, friends, and unbeknownst strangers in the goings on of my health related adventures. With some luck, these ramblings will bring a smidgen of joy to each reader's life. With even more luck, this blog will cure cancer, stop genocide, and win a Pulitzer, but I'd just as easily take two out of three. Ideally I'll keep the tone light hearted, but it's too soon to tell if the comedy can persist.

So here I am. A post bac, pre-med student ready for action. Blogging like others have blogged before, spending late nights studying kidneys, and hoping someone will find his reveries at best mildly amusing.

Thank Justin for his idea - check. Provide witty anecdote - check. Begin blog - check.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment